Friday, September 25, 2009

audrey tautou movies,audrey tautou photo,audrey tautou amelie,audrey tautou biography,audrey tautou filmography















Personal Quotes
"I wouldn't mind being in an American film for a laugh, but I certainly don't want to be in Thingy Blah Blah 3, if you know what I mean."
"I show through my movies that I can do something else. But I always play strong-minded characters. I think it's maybe because I'm like that. I love being by myself."
I'm a tomb when it comes to my personal life. I never give even a mote of dust of that away."
"Hollywood doesn't need me. After 'Amélie,' I didn't get any offers that interested me. I have very eclectic tastes, but it's important for me that a movie be sensitive, clever and subtle."
"Everyone thinks I have an ethnic origin, and could be from North Africa or parts of Asia, or Italy and Spain. But, as far as I know, I'm 100-percent French."
"I believe in God, but I am not sure to trust Him so much."
"I figured that maybe it would be interesting to try a blockbuster, but I never thought it'd happen to me."
I think it's very difficult for French people to work in Hollywood because it's such a huge industry, and to be able to create some space for yourself is a hard job. Plus, the language doesn't help. You can work almost only as a foreign character. Then there's the French film industry, which is not amazingly well, but is able to finance big productions. We have wonderful directors - they might not be as famous as Steven Spielberg, but they bring me so much pleasure.
Salary
Un long dimanche de fiançailles (2004)
885,000 Euros
Where Are They Now
(August 2005) Shooting The Da Vinci Code (2006) and preparing her next French film, Hors de prix (2006).
(April 2006) Paris, France - Filming Ensemble, c'est tout (2007).






Audrey Tautou pictures, photos and wallpapers, galleries ...
Pictures of Audrey Tautou, photos, gossip and news, wallpapers and more ... Coco Before Chanel's Audrey Tautou Talks Fashion, Fury, And Smoking ...audreytautou.celebscentral.net -
Audrey Tautou - Pictures - Page 1
Pictures of Audrey Tautou, photos, news and gossip, ... French leading lady Audrey Tautou started staking her claim to the ... Audrey Tautou Brings Coco ...audreytautou.celebscentral.net/celebrity/111/mode,pictures -
Audrey Tautou Website
Audrey Tautou .. Photos Gallery, Biography, Trivia, Filmography, Wallpapers, Awards, Posters, Icons, Quotes, Links. ... Audrey Tautou Profile, Photos, Biography, ...www.westlord.com/audrey-tautou -
Audrey Tautou Photo Gallery - Actress Archives
Galler of pics of Audrey Tautou on the red carpet at movie premieres and award shows.www.actressarchives.com/audreyt -
Audrey Tautou - News, photos, topics, and quotes
The latest news on Audrey Tautou, from thousands of sources worldwide. ... Audrey Tautou Stars in Chanel No. 5 Ads - We've Got Behind-the-Scenes Photos! ...www.daylife.com/topic/Audrey_Tautou -
Actrice-Audrey Tautou
Hey everyone and welcome to Audrey-Tautou.org your first and most comprehensive ... Audrey Tautou was born on August 9, 1978 in Beaumont, Puy-de-Dôme, France. ...audrey-tautou.org/?page_id=4 -
Audrey Tautou Pictures - Moviefone
Wide collection of Audrey Tautou images. Hundreds of photos, pics and snapshots of Audrey Tautou. ... Audrey Tautou. Duffy-Marie Arnoult/WireImage.com. 09/16 ...www.moviefone.com/celebrity/audrey-tautou/2005919/photos -
audreytautou.net
Welcome to audreytautou.net! A site devoted to that wonderful French actress Audrey Tautou! ... site about that wonderful French actress....Audrey Tautou! ...audreytautou.net/index.html -
Amazon.com: audrey tautou
A community about audrey tautou. Tag and discover new products. ... audrey tautou. Home Products (30) Discussions Lists & Guides (29) Images Contributors (205) ...amazon.com/tag/audrey tautou?tag=evo-d9fhdufhs8-20&... -
Audrey Tautou - Stardoll - Fame, fashion and friends
Dress up Audrey Tautou at Stardoll. Choose the clothes the stars should be wearing. ... This is Audrey Tautou's dollpage on Stardoll. ...www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/410/Audrey_Tautou.html